Sunday, February 3, 2013

Learning new techniques keeps me inspired!

Laying out the rows for the heart design


The finished center
I LOVE LEARNING SOMETHING NEW!
 
 
The Queen Mum and I signed up for a class. We just needed an infusion of some new technique and inspiration.  This class happened to fit into both of our schedules-The Valentine Twister Quilt.  I read the pattern...wasn't sure that I was excited.  This technique requires you to put the quilt together twice.  That seems counterintuituve!
 
But the results are awesome.  We had a great time!  Mum and I were able to spend some time together, met some great new people and learned an intersting technique.  This heart will make a beautiful center to a quilt that will be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you coming by Tiara Quilts and Sewing! I love comments and will gladly respond to any inquiries. Please include an e-mail address if you wish to have a private exchange.